div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, October 26, 2015

Snow On Cinders is out!

Lately, so many blogger buddies have been releasing so many great reads. And this time, Cathrina Constantine has one. I fell in love with this the second I saw it. Lovely cover. Fantastic blurb. Okay, I haven't read it yet, but it's already sitting on my Kindle, waiting for its turn. I can't wait to get at it. 

I'm very honored to have the chance to share. . .



How far would you go to protect your family?

A peculiar metamorphosis has taken shape since the final days. And the planet is in the throes of healing.

Fulvio McTullan leads his family and a band of misfits to form a new settlement, far from Tallas and it’s nefarious Elites. Their journey takes them into uncharted territories where strange creatures are lurking. It’s a battle of survival, not only from the creatures, but the mutated earth as well.

Meanwhile, Pomfrey Addler, an oppressive Elite squashes the insurrection in Tallas. Suddenly, citizens begin to vanish in the middle of the night and his daughter, Paniess is hell bent on revenge.

Fraught with mishaps, Fulvio finally locates the perfect place to settle. They begin to rebuild until they receive a call. A call which will lure them back into the clutches of Tallas.

Amazon Buy Link: One Click: smarturl.it/snowoncinders



And if you don't know Cathrina already, then here are all the links where you can find her.

Cathrina Constantine



5 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for hosting my book today Tonja!!!! It looks so nice on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE COVER!!! Love it so much! ^_^
    Happy Book Birthday to SNOW ON CINDERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this everywhere. Big congrats to Cathrina.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your valuable Tidbits -