div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

It's time for me to head off into the Christmas Season, which means I'm not going to post on here again until the new year. I will try to peek by many of your blogs, though (since I've been so awful with that the last weeks).
 
 
But until then. . .
 
 
Here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas
and
God's blessing for the next year!
 
 
 
Got to love ugly Christmas sweaters. Too bad they don't make them for pet tractors as well.


10 comments:

  1. Yay, the tractor is awesome! ^_^
    Merry Christmas, Tonja! You guys have a great one!

    I love Christmas sweaters. So much fun. Time to dig out the tacky, yet adorable, Rudolph socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good looking family! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you all look great over there! I had no idea your hair was so long! Congratulations on your first Christmas in the U.S. (at least in a while).

    Also, I'm SURE if you google "ugly Christmas sweaters for tractors" something will come up. ;-)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas! See ya after the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays! Enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great family picture! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pic! A very merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your valuable Tidbits -